I draw and write, sometimes on the same page. I study places, ideas, and processes, and twig experiences to create notes from practice. The archives are on LinkedIn, stored in basement boxes, and outlined below. Please give my family and friends credit for any good stuff you find out.
- Education: teacher, teacher trainer, coach, educational technologist
- Communications: writer and editor, researcher, information specialist, web developer, publications director
- Creative: mapmaker, graphic designer, instructional designer, content producer, program director
- Management: management consultant, project manager, sales, business owner
- General Services: bicycle tour guide, waiter, stadium sweeper, lawn mower & snow shoveler, newspaper deliverer
- M.S in Business at Johns Hopkins University
- B.S in Secondary Education/Social Studies at Penn State University
- Certificate in Geographic Information Systems at Penn State World Campus
Or is it a CV? Here is a list of things that I have done, that I can remember. It was updated a few years ago.
Volleyball won out over football, baseball, basketball, wrestling and high jumping. The sport contributed much to who I am, and I worked to return the favor. Someday I hope to spend my days playing ping pong or do something really fun and lucrative with yo-yos.